- 1 tablespoon Power Matcha Mix (@Willowtree Market)
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Lover Mix (@Willowtree Market)
- 5 large dates
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend the coconut flakes with the dates, Power Matcha Mix and maple syrup.
- Form them into little balls.
- Put them in the freezer for a few hours until solid.
- Melt the coconut oil on very low heat and stir in the Chocolate Lover Mix.
- Now roll your Power Matcha Balls in the chocolate.
- Put everything in the fridge and serve whenever you feel like having a guilt free treat.
SUPER TIP: If you’re more into berries – substitute the Power Matcha Mix with the Forever Beautiful Mix!