Wellness Store Support for Management and Owner.
Position available immediately. 25-30 hours per week average per week – will include working SOME weekends/holidays/shift coverages and possible evenings for events. Our store hours are from 9:30 and to 6 pm, however we are hoping to start staying open later eventually.
Pay depending on experience.
We are a wellness store that is continuing to grow and we are seeking a person to be a primary support to our store managers and store owner. Job is fast paced and active with something to do at all times.
Position will require you to be on your feet much of your shift. There is some lifting but often not too heavy.
- Must be self motivated and self directed.
- Must be able to shift gears quickly and ability to multi-task is a huge plus.
- Retail/sales experience for at least one year.
- Ideally someone who has already worked in some sort of service industry, and has developed great customer service skills and can manage multitudes of personalities with a smile.
- Knowledgeable and/or a deep interest in and curiosity about wellness and holistic products and practices.
- Buying and inventory receiving/management experience a huge plus.
- Must be comfortable with computers/technology/POS as well as phone communication. Excel, Word, email correspondence.
- Some regular cleaning tasks and organizational tasks.
- Merchandising experience a plus.
Preferred Personality Traits:
- Able to work as a team member and get along with all sorts of people.
- Patience is required.
- Must have a deep desire to help people feel heard and cared for.
- Must have clear focus and be perceptive to what’s “next”. Self motivated.
- Well rounded, balanced, and kind hearted.
- Flexible with changes in schedule and required tasks.
- “yes” attitude and able to take direction well and is a quick and curious learner.
- Interested in ones own self development.
- Lots of love to share with the world!
We have lots of laughs and are like family here at Willowtree. If you are interested in joining a like-minded community, we hope you will consider joining our growing business! There is lots of room to be creative for the right person!
Please send the required resume to heather@willowtreebainbridge.
[Position posted July 8, 2019]