Power Matcha Balls
- 1 tablespoon Power Matcha Mix (@Willowtree Market)
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Lover Mix (@Willowtree Market)
- 5 large dates
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend the coconut flakes with the dates, Power Matcha Mix and maple syrup.
- Form them into little balls.
- Put them in the freezer for a few hours until solid.
- Melt the coconut oil on very low heat and stir in the Chocolate Lover Mix.
- Now roll your Power Matcha Balls in the chocolate.
- Put everything in the fridge and serve whenever you feel like having a guilt free treat.
SUPER TIP: If you're more into berries – substitute the Power Matcha Mix with the Forever Beautiful Mix!
Also in Blog
Hormones are hugely important molecules in the body. They regulate numerous processes like hunger levels, urine output, blood pressure, growth and much more.
Many hormones occur at similar levels and have common actions among men and women. Sex hormones, however, diverge in terms of their types and amounts between men and women and are largely responsible for the differing manifestations of male and female physiology.* Find out how maca root can affect these hormones and potentially improve your wellbeing.